Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Here's the Skinny

Heidi Klum is a supermodel. She is freakishly tall and has large breasts for someone so slender. But she's never been, at least in my eyes, one of "those" models -- the waifish, head-too big-for-their-bodies women.

But, in the picture
of her and Tim Gunn in the current Entertainment Weekly, her waist looks really, really tiny. Freakishly tiny. My first thought was that she went a little overboard losing the baby weight, but then I spied the same picture in some gossip mag over the weekend (I wish I could remember which one) and she definitely is showing some curves. Not plump curves, just model-with-three-children curves.

So WTF, EW? Heidi Klum isn't skinny enough so you have to Photoshop her to be even skinnier?! Perhaps someone was just trying to create some separation between her and Tim, but my goodness, a little brush goes a long way (and this from the queen of cloning power lines out of photos in my magazine).

And yes, I'm very excited about tonight's premiere. I haven't had a must-watch show yet this season. (Though I am really enjoying 30 Rock. Man, they are really clicking this year.)

On a side note: it's weird to walk past your sleeping son's room to hear Journey's Don't Stop Believing. It'll be even weirder once he's choosing his own music, instead of mix CDs Jon makes for him.

No comments: