Sunday, November 4, 2007

25 hours to go

Ugh, I think I felt that extra hour today. Got up early to go into work for awhile, then Jon called to say he was taking Nora to the walk-in clinic. She'd been restless all night with a horrible cough. Later he calls back to say they were waiting to get a chest x-ray. Talk about feeling like a bad mommy. Here I am at work and my baby girl is on the other side of town being held down for an x-ray.

Turns out, she has a touch of croup, so they sent home an inhaler and some steroid medicine. She cries every time she coughs because it hurts, but she's been in an amazingly decent mood during the day...though she now sports the raspy voice of a piano bar singer.

Nighttime's a whole other issue. I have a feeling it's going to be a long one...and my division president's visiting tomorrow. Joy.

No comments: