Sunday, January 18, 2009

Insert Don King Joke Here



My kids...oh my, how they have the bed head.

Owen has always had a case of it. We affectionately, jokingly, lovingly call him "chickenhead" when the cowlick is at its finest and sticking straight up in the back.


But Nora, she has taken it to a whole other level. She does something in her sleep that results in tangled, frizzy hair almost every morning.


The other day, they were like a matching gnarly-haired set and I just had to laugh. Both displaying a fine mess of tresses, both wearing yellow-hued pajamas, and both displeased that I was taking their pictures at breakfast.

They tried to hide, but the selected objects were far too puny to hide the hair.


I don't think this is what the people at Suave had in mind when they created their detangling spray (pear scent!), because it has little affect.

3 comments:

Slomack said...

Hee hee hee...it's like you have little trolls there!

Stacy said...

It looks like you teased it up. Very nice!

Amy said...

I am laughing that they tried to hide. I would crack up every morning if I looked at that!